* A facility perfect for all ages and abilities. Parents, children and grandchildren can enjoy the trail together
* Year round, low-cost recreation
* A safe, environmentally friendly alternate transportation route.
* Easy access for many people due to its linear nature passing close to many homes.
* An opportunity to bring people together by connecting neighbourhoods
* A connection between parks and picnic areas along the St. Clair River.
* Increased awareness of local historical/heritage features.
Problems or questions with this web site contact Webkeeper